Why Work with Heath Capital Management?
With HCM, you can trust your money is being actively managed with your goals in mind. We distinguish ourselves through our approach, our process, and our customized portfolios.
We approach wealth management as you would. That is, for you. Every person’s financial situation is different, depending on age, family, desired lifestyle, current financial assets and any number of other things. We start by discussing your goals with you, analyzing your specific situation and then strategizing how we can best meet your short- and long-term goals.
Our five-step process ensures your portfolio is being managed strategically and actively, while also helping you understand what and why we’re doing to help you grow your portfolio.
- Get to know you. Understanding your goals, needs and current situation is crucial. We’ll work together to learn what you want to accomplish.
- Define risk and outline suggested goals. Depending on your goals and the amount of risk with which you’re comfortable, we’ll suggest investment strategies to accomplish your goals.
- Implement an agreed-upon investment plan. We put the plan into action, getting you on your way to your goals.
- Regularly monitor portfolio positions. We review your portfolio daily to make sure it’s doing what it should and update you periodically with holdings, transactions and performance summaries.
- Adjust positions. A proactive approach to adjusting your portfolio is key to keeping up with changes in the market landscape and your personal needs.
Because your financial goals and needs are unique, your investment portfolio has to be unique as well. When we discuss with you where you are financially and where you want to be, we design a portfolio intended to maximize principal growth, minimize risk and reach your specific goals.
Each portfolio is custom-tailored according to your specific circumstances and unique preferences, including:
- Personal objective
- Time horizon
- Risk tolerance
- Expected returns
- Asset class preference
- Tax considerations
One of the most important parts of investing is making sure you’re doing the right things the right way. Our approach to portfolio management ensures your interests are all that matter. When we put you and your needs first, we can devise the absolute best strategy and portfolio for you now and in the future.